Dear virtual assistant…
If you have landed here on this page, it’s because there is a niggling deep within your soul. A niggling that maybe your business isn’t exactly where you’d like it to be. Or perhaps you are feeling the way most virtual assistants do – burnt out, unappreciated and under-earning. If you are lucky to be one of those virtual assistants who does have a business that is set up for success, you may be feeling like you could ramp your business up to the next level.
I am here to tell you that you are not alone and what you are feeling is common.
However, just because it’s a common feeling doesn’t mean that YOU should stay feeling this way. In fact, the very idea that it is common is why you need to make a change for yourself this year. Nobody wants to be common and build common businesses. That is for Average Annies. Virtual assistants who have drive and intention want to build businesses that have a lasting factor. That leave a legacy behind for the next generation. That do BIG things in the world.
Are you the type of virtual assistant who wants to create a business that is successful and affords you the opportunity to pursue and achieve your dreams OR are you going to stay stuck and stagnant and end next year in the exact, same place?
This past year, I started on a journey with a group of virtual assistants to explore, change and help shape their dream businesses. What we got out of it, as a group, seemed to be so much more than we initially thought. In fact, what came out of the group was more than even I thought we’d get out of it. Now, we’re extending an invitation to you to see if it is a good fit for you to join our group as we build our businesses in 2012 and beyond.
The VA Coach Mastermind is a group of individuals who are all striving to create better virtual assistant businesses. Each person in the mastermind is unique in their approach, their insight and their business stage but they all have one thing in common — they have the drive required to take their business to new levels this year.
The VA Coach Mastermind is:
- A collaborative, warm, competition-free zone to share your business successes and learning lessons while getting support and feedback from your coach and your peers
- A robust and ever-evolving library of resources that are designed to catapult your business forward faster than you could ever manage on your own
- An opportunity for you to have someone who is on your side and who believes in what you are creating 1000% (because not everyone else out there will support your dreams — especially not when they are big ones!)
- A way to stay connected to opportunities that may not have presented themselves if you were doing your business solo
If you have ever felt alone when running your business, frustrated because everything takes too long to do and afraid to leap for fear of the unknown, you can rest easy knowing that this group will help dissolve those feelings almost instantly.
This mastermind group is for hard working, determined and driven virtual assistants who want to have a business that supports their dreams and allows them to create the life that they have always wanted. If you’ve been floundering in your virtual assistance business, it might be time to join VA Coach Erin Blaskie, and her guest experts, for business coaching that is anything but common.
Whether you are just starting your business or you’re a seasoned professional, the group is designed to ensure that you still get something out of it and you still move your business forward in the direction of your goals and dreams.
This mastermind is perfect for the virtual assistant who:
- Is feeling burnt out and exhausted
- Wants to take his/her business to the next level
- Would like to start building a team
- Wants to create a business that supports their passions
- Is struggling to keep their head above water, so to speak
- Wants to earn more revenue and gain financial security
- Needs a supportive environment of people who believe in them
If any of these describe you, consider joining us in 2012. It will be the single best decision that you make for your business — that is my personal guarantee.
Let’s move on shall we and discover what you’ll get for your monthly investment.
Investing in the mastermind is not an easy decision for some. If you are anything like me, you might hesitate to invest money into yourself and into your business because you are leery about how effective the investment will be. Perhaps you’ve never spent money on yourself or on your business. Maybe you’ve played it safe and have only spent what was absolutely necessary to keep the business operating.
Any of those hitting close to home? They should be because believe me, I was there too.
What changed my mind, about the importance of investing in yourself, was that I literally hit rock bottom. You know that show on TV, “Intervention”? They don’t stage the interventions until the person has hit rock bottom. Until they have run out of options or have become tired of the current lifestyle that they have found themselves in. You see, I hit rock bottom in my business and was forced to make a change.
Up until hitting rock bottom, I had never invested in myself or my business. Sure I had created all of these great websites and I had bought e-mail marketing programs, WordPress themes, etc. but in reality, those are not investments — those are merely business tools. I had never invested in coaching or support of any kind because I didn’t think that my business was that kind of business.
I had a super successful and exciting business / career leading up to the point where I had to make a change. I traveled the world while I worked in my business, I had a roster of A-list clients and I had a growing team of dynamic individuals underneath me. I was earning more money than I could dream of and I was able to buy myself all sorts of fancy schmancy material things and I thought, “Now THIS must be what it feels like to be successful.”
Boy, was I wrong.
You see, even though I had this amazing business, I wasn’t happy. I didn’t feel satisfied or supported or surrounded. I felt alone and I felt sad. This business that I was creating was amazing and successful and fabulous but there were pieces missing. I sat myself down, multiple times, to try and reinvent the business a little — hoping that a small change would magically make it all better.
“When I finally realized that there wasn’t some magic hand coming down from the sky to fix everything for me, I took action and I hired a coach.”
When I exhausted all of my resources and tapped out on my creativity, I felt like I had hit that rock bottom I was talking about earlier. I didn’t know where to go or what to do next. I literally floundered around like a fish out of water just hoping that someone would scoop me up and dunk me back into the water. When I finally realized that there wasn’t some magic hand coming down from the sky to fix everything for me, I took action and I hired a coach.
We all need support. We all need someone that is outside of ourselves to tell us what we can’t see.
The thing is, you are wearing a specific set of glasses that have been tweaked and focused over time through your experiences, your knowledge and your interaction with others. We call these “filters” and each of us sees and experiences life through our own set of “filters.” Because we wear these specific glasses, we may not always see what others will.
By joining this mastermind, you’ll instantly get access to a group of people that are each wearing their own special glasses that can provide you with unique insights, varying perspectives and allow you to see your business with a critical eye.
Specifically, you’ll receive:
- One-on-one coaching and support from Erin Blaskie, The VA Coach
- Live group calls with Erin Blaskie and the rest of the mastermind members
- Access to guest expert or content calls every single month to explore specific topics
- Access to a full library of resources, audio interviews and downloads
- E-mail coaching on an on-going basis with Erin Blaskie
- and more…
We’ll explore each of these options a little more in the details section below but to finalize this section, your investment covers all of those items each month.
More importantly than the tangible items is the feeling you are going to get when you invest in a program and in your business. One of my mastermind members told me recently that for her, the biggest ROI has been her rising drive and determination to finally do the things she knew she needed to do and the accountability of knowing that I’d be asking her where she was at with the things we discussed.
Another of my mastermind members mentioned that she loved being able to ask a wide range of questions — from the technical and how-to end to the mindset and theory end. The fact that she could get support across the board was really valuable for her.
At the end of the day, everything in life is what you make it. If you invest greatly in the program and in your business, your investment in this mastermind will pay off ten fold.
The 2012 Mastermind calendar will be laid out as follows. Keep in mind that dates and times are subject to change but we try and give 24-48 hours notice should we ever need to change a date.
The other important thing to note is that sometimes we may change or alter the focus of the content if there is a specific request or pain point that is plaguing a mastermind member. When one of our members makes a request, we put it to a vote and if the rest of the group feels like that content focus would be ideal for them as well, we alter the content focus a little.
Otherwise, here is the 2012 calendar and what we’ll focus our attention and energy on.
- Wednesday, January 11, 2012 (Group Call) – First of the Year Check-In, Goal Setting for the Year Ahead, Reflecting Back on 2011 and Setting Intentions for 2012
- Wednesday, January 18, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - Planning for Your Business – How to Look Ahead for the Next 3, 6 and 12 Months for Your Business and Your Marketing
- Wednesday, February 8, 2012 (Group Call) - Check-In with the Group, Sharing Successes and Failures and Open Q&A Time
- Wednesday, February 15, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - Passive Revenue Creation – How to Set Up Streams of Revenue that Don’t Require Your TIME!
- Wednesday, March 7, 2012 (Group Call) - Check-In with the Group, Sharing Successes and Failures and Open Q&A Time
- Wednesday, March 14, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - Billing, Time Tracking and Invoicing – How to Set Up a System that Doesn’t Overwhelm, Overwork or Over-Complicate Your Business and Your Clients
- Wednesday, April 4, 2012 (Group Call) - Check-In with the Group, Sharing Successes and Failures and Open Q&A Time
- Wednesday, April 11, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - How to Get More Clients – A Fool Proof Way to Get More Clients in Your Business Than You Can Handle
- Wednesday, May 2, 2012 (Group Call) - Check-In with the Group, Sharing Successes and Failures and Open Q&A Time
- Wednesday, May 9, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - Creating a Business that Supports Your Dreams – How to Set Up Systems and Processes to Support the Time You Need to Fulfill Your Passions
- Wednesday, June 6, 2012 (Group Call) - Check-In with the Group, Sharing Successes and Failures and Open Q&A Time
- Wednesday, June 13, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - Building a Team – How to Know It’s Time to Create a Multi-VA Team and Hire Sub-Contractors for Your Virtual Assistance Business
- Monday, July 2, 2012 (Group Call) - Check-In with the Group, Sharing Successes and Failures and Open Q&A Time
- Wednesday, July 11, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - Marketing Your Virtual Assistance Business on Social Media – How to Harness the Power of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
- Wednesday, August 1, 2012 (Group Call) - Check-In with the Group, Sharing Successes and Failures and Open Q&A Time
- Wednesday, August 8, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - Time Management for the Virtual Assistant – How to Make Sure You Have Enough Time to Do It All and Have Time for Yourself
- Wednesday, September 5, 2012 (Group Call) - Check-In with the Group, Sharing Successes and Failures and Open Q&A Time
- Wednesday, September 12, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - Passive Revenue – Revisiting the Strategy for Information Products (E-Books, Audio Programs, etc.) and How to Bring Them to Life
- Wednesday, October 3, 2012 (Group Call) - Check-In with the Group, Sharing Successes and Failures and Open Q&A Time
- Wednesday, October 10, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - Blogging and Websites – Tactics that Will Help Grow Your Business, Build a List and Attract More Clients for Your Virtual Assistance Business
- Wednesday, November 7, 2012 (Group Call) - Check-In with the Group, Sharing Successes and Failures and Open Q&A Time
- Wednesday, November 14, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - Decision-Making – How to Know What to Do, When to Do It and Why You’re Doing It
- Wednesday, December 5, 2012 (Group Call) - Check-In with the Group, Sharing Successes and Failures and Open Q&A Time
- Wednesday, December 12, 2012 (30-Minute Content Call) - Wrapping Up Your Business’ Loose Ends for the Year and Preparing Your Virtual Assistant Business for Next Year
The program will evolve and shift throughout the year and depending on who ends up being a part of the mastermind but the core of the program is this: work as hard as we can and get as much arsenal behind us to catapult into 2012 in a BIG way.
Still with me? Cool! Here you will find the important mastermind details like:
- What is included in the mastermind in full detail
- My personal pledge to you
- The satisfaction guarantee
Let’s break it down for you so that you can decide whether or not this mastermind is the right fit for you and your business. When you join, you’ll receive the following benefits.
One 60-Minute Group Call Per Month
Each month, we’ll have one 60-minute call (usually the first Wednesday of each month) where we will connect as a group, see where everyone is at and set our intentions and goals for the month ahead. We’ll also begin to explore the topic for the month and we’ll look at specific questions and pain points.
These calls are open, interactive and require participation from the mastermind members. The calls are very fluid and flowing and may switch topics rapidly depending on what comes up for each member.
Two 30-Minute One-on-One Coaching Sessions with Erin Blaskie Per Month
To ensure that you are carrying through your intentions throughout the month, you’ll have the opportunity to schedule two 30-minute calls per month with Erin. You choose the date and time of your choice (based on Erin’s availability) and you can choose the direction of these calls.
Our members have used this time to ask very specific questions, get strategy on a particular topic or just work through some of the trouble spots in their business. Either way, it’s a very personalized and uniquely crafted call between you and Erin.
One 30-Minute Content Call Per Month
Every month, we’ll meet as a group on a live teleseminar where we’ll focus on a particular topic (see the calendar above for details). These topics cover a large number of areas for your virtual assistance business and members will have access to all recordings: past, present and future.
The content call focus may also change slightly if a large number of members are experiencing the same trouble spots as other members. For example, if everyone is ready to create an e-book and are curious to learn more about that particular process, we’ll switch gears and move the content blocks around to bring that topic to light sooner.
Sometimes we’ll also invite a guest expert to speak for 30 minutes rather than it be Erin delivering the content. When these calls occur, we may extend the time beyond the 30 minutes and go to a 45 or 60 minute call. These recordings will also be made available and saved in the mastermind archives.
Access to Our Full Library of Resources and Downloads
All members get a full access pass to EntrepreneurDIY.com. This is our forum style website where we offer hundreds of downloads and training programs that are designed to help virtual assistants gain a broader skill set.
You will keep your access to EntrepreneurDIY.com for as long as you are a mastermind member and you will gain access to future downloads and resources that we add there as well as the special events we put on through that site (teleseminars for example).
Access to All Recordings In the Event that You Have to Miss a Call
All mastermind members will get access to all of the recordings that we do for the mastermind. Whether it is the group call or a content call, you will be able to download the recording for future listening, to add to an iPod or MP3 player or simply to stream online while you work.
E-mail Coaching When You Need It
Mastermind members will also gain access to Erin Blaskie via e-mail for quick, snappy questions that do not necessarily warrant a full call. If something comes up or you’re just about to do a client proposal or you are stuck with the implementation of a project or service for a client, you can e-mail Erin for a quick answer.
If you join the mastermind program and you don’t think it’s a good fit, your investment is backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
If you join the mastermind and you decide that it isn’t for you or you can not afford it or you just don’t think the timing is right, you are free to cancel at any time. You will not be able to get a refund on the month you purchased (simply due to the nature of our digital downloads – we need some security on someone signing up and downloading our full database of content) but you can cancel your membership at any time.
If you join the mastermind and you decide to cancel because you were dissatisfied, I will personally give you a one hour coaching session on my tab. I want you to walk away from your experience with me knowing that I gave you everything I had and even if it is not a good fit, I want us to part ways as friends.
If you join the mastermind and decide to cancel because you simply can’t afford it, let me know and I will help you create enough revenue streams in your business, help you find clients or give you an idea for your next information product so that you CAN afford it.
My personal pledge to anyone who considers this program and joins is this: I want you to succeed. There is no other reason that I am creating this program other than I have a skill set and a set of information that I don’t want to keep to myself. I want to see YOU benefit from what I know. I personally pledge to help you create the business of your dreams.
I know it’s short notice but I want to encourage people to join the mastermind before the first call in January so that we can start fresh together. So, if you join the mastermind before January 1, 2012, you’ll also receive the following bonuses.
Passive Revenue Powerhouse: The Online Entrepreneur’s Guide to Creating Viable Streams of Revenue E-Book
Since starting her business in 2004, Erin Blaskie has earned multiple six figures by using passive revenue and multiple streams of income. She has blogged about some of the ideas behind passive income before but has never compiled all of the information into one e-book until now.
“How to Become a Passive Revenue Powerhouse: The Online Entrepreneur’s Guide to Creating Viable Revenue Streams” is chock full of tips and tactics on how to create multiple streams of income for your business. Whether you are a coach, an author, a speaker, an online retailer or a medical professional (or anything in between!), you will benefit from the wisdom shared within the pages of this e-book.
Topics covered in the e-book include:
- Passive Revenue 101: What it is and how you can integrate it into your existing business or create a new business with it
- Pre-Passive Revenue Prep: How to get your current site ready to market and fulfill passive revenue streams
- Idea Generation: How to come up with ideas for your multiple streams of income
- Information Products: How to create them, how to integrate them onto your site and how to sell them
- Affiliate Marketing: Ways to earn passive revenue using pre-existing affiliate programs
- Membership Programs: How these continuity programs change the game for many businesses
- Service-Based Business Passive Revenue: How to earn some extra capital in your service-based business
- Advertising: Incorporating online advertising to earn revenues
This e-book is singlehandedly the most comprehensive guide to earning money online (legitimately and authentically) that Erin has ever written and will change the way businesses earn their income. It will also encourage entrepreneurs to start setting up on-brand methods of earning money while they sleep (or vacation!) and allow them to stop the sole practice of trading time for money.
Yours FREE when you join our mastermind before January 1/12.
From Creation to Customer: How to Successfully Market Your Information Products E-Book
After we created and released Passive Revenue Powerhouse, one of the MOST ASKED questions we got was this: “Cool, I can now create all of these revenue streams for my business but how the HECK do I market them?!” Well, we listened and now we have the answer for you.
Our newest e-book: “From Creation to Customer: How to Successfully Market Your Information Products”, is available now!
This e-book is going to cover marketing for the following areas:
- Audio Programs
- Group Coaching Programs
- Self-Study Programs
- and more…
This e-book will be THE definitive guide to marketing every type of information product that might cross your desk and be passed on to your customers. We’ll discuss:
- How to build a list with ease
- The best ways to tap into your social network
- How to set up and manage your affiliate program
- The easiest ways to ensure a successful launch
- and more…
Yours FREE when you join our mastermind before January 1/12.
Ready? Awesome! I’m so glad that you’re going to join us in 2012 and that we’ll get to celebrate your achievements together. Here’s the skinny on your investment and the button to register.
I understand that by joining The VA Coach Mastermind, I will receive:
- 1 x 60-Minute Group Call per Month
- 2 x 30-Minute One-on-One Sessions per Month
- 1 x 30-Minute Content Call per Month
- Access to EntrepreneurDIY.com
- Access to All Recordings Past, Present and Future
- E-mail Coaching with Erin as Needed
I also understand that by joining before January 1, 2012, I will also receive:
- A downloadable copy of Passive Revenue Powerhouse
- A downloadable copy of From Creation to Customer
My investment is only $197 per month and I can cancel at any time. No questions asked, no hesitation, I can cancel and we part ways as friends.
You didn’t think I was going to say goodbye without telling you a bit more about me right? If you’re curious to learn more about your VA Coach, Erin Blaskie, here is my bio.
Erin Blaskie, also known as the Bizinatrix, is in a hot, passionate love affair with the Internet. Whether she is leading her team of creative, outsourcing professionals or sharing information via the web, Erin brings to the table her enormous passion for tech, geek and the Internet.
Erin is the brainpower behind BSETC, a creative, professional outsourcing firm, which supports entrepreneurs from around the globe with their Internet marketing and social media endeavours. Erin also recently launched Entrepreneur DIY which provides do-it-yourself tutorials for business owners on a wide range of topics. Lastly, Erin provides on-going coaching, support and mentorship to other virtual assistants via The VA Coach.
Erin has been an online video host for Butterscotch.tv and Tucows as well as co-hosting the Macgasm video podcast; has been involved in large-scale social media activations with Ogilvy & Mather; and has serviced high profile clients such as Travelocity, Crystal Light, Tassimo, Shredded Wheat, Dove and Magnum Ice Cream. Erin was turned into a video game character in the iPhone / iPad game “Bar Star.” She also provides guest blog posts for Lawyerist, the Young Entrepreneur Council and Microsoft’s Business on Main site.
Erin is also the reason that Basecamp now has a pop-up calendar on their milestones section, she influenced the lifestream movement amongst the blogging community and she helps companies spread the word about her favorite toys and tools across the online medium.
Erin has also been featured in five print books; received two business awards at the 2010 Bootstrap Awards; honoured as Office Arrow’s 2008 Runner-Up Business Woman of the Year; has been interviewed by countless gurus and media personalities; is featured in major magazines and news outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, Mashable, Inc.com, Huffington Post, AMEX Open Forum, Portfolio.com, Examiner.com, About.com, Business Insider, Chatelaine, Costco Connection, ABC and CBC; and has been asked to speak at both national and international events including WordCamps in New York City, Chicago, Montreal and Toronto.